New to this edition:
- The introductory chapters have been restructured to more logically fit with teaching.
- Several new exercises have been introduced, as well as fuller solutions to existing ones.
- More coverage of the history of mathematical and economic ideas has been added, as well as of the scientists who developed them.
- New example based on the 2014 UK reform of housing taxation illustrating how a discontinuous function can have significant economic consequences.
- The associated material in MyMathLab has been expanded and improved.
- Author(s): Carvajal, Andr?s M.; Hammond, Peter J.; Str?m, Arne; Sydsaeter, KnutPublisher: Pearson Education, Year: 2016ISBN: 9781292074610,1292074612