åÊClinical InterviewingåÊis the essential guide to conducting initial interviews, suicide assessment, mental status examinations, and psychotherapy skill development. TheåÊSixth EditionåÊincludes:
- Updates focusing on latest trends in clinical interviewing research and practice
- Updated information on technology-based interviewing
- Fresh case examples to help apply interviewing skills and concepts
- New coverage of special populations and multicultural considerations
- Expanded skills coverage to help facilitate client insight and action
Submit a return? Then contact customer service. We will handle this carefully for you and come up with an appropriate solution within 2 days. Return costs are not reimbursed. However, the returns department will do everything it can to avoid costs for the customer.