- Author: Cisco Networking Academy
- File Size: 80 MB
- Format: ePub (converted PDF available on request)
- Length: 1152 pages
- Publisher: Cisco Press
- Publication Date: March 27, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B085F2PW46
ISBN-10: 0135645379, 0135622786
ISBN-13: 9780135645376, 9780135622780
IT Essentials v7 Companion Guide (ePub/PDF) supports the Cisco Networking Academy IT Essentials version 7 course. The course is designed for Cisco Networking Academy students who want to pursue careers in IT and learn how computers work, how to assemble computers, and how to safely and securely troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
The features of the Companion Guide are designed to help you succeed in this course:
· Chapter objectives – Review core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of every chapter.
· Key terms – Refer to the updated lists of networking vocabulary introduced in the chapter, and turn to the highlighted terms in context.
· Course section numbering – Follow along with the course heading numbers to easily jump online to complete labs, activities, and quizzes referred to within the textbook.
NOTE: This product only includes the ebook IT Essentials Companion Guide v7 in ePub/Kindle format. A converted PDF is available in request. No online access codes come with the sale.
Submit a return? Then contact customer service. We will handle this carefully for you and come up with an appropriate solution within 2 days. Return costs are not reimbursed. However, the returns department will do everything it can to avoid costs for the customer.