- Authors: Jocelyn E. Krebs, Elliott S. Goldstein, Stephen T. Kilpatrick
- File Size: 70MB, 54 MB
- Format: ePub (original), PDF (converted)
- Length: 840 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 12th edition
- Publication Date: March 2, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XSK5XKL
- ISBN-10: 1284104494,1284142965
- ISBN-13: 9781284104493, 9781284142969
Lewin's GENES XII, 12th Edition, (ePub/PDF) continues to lead with new information and leading-edge developments, covering gene structure, organization, sequencing, and expression. Leading scientists offer revisions and updates in their individual field of study providing readers current data and information on the rapidly changing subjects in molecular biology.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, GENES XII, 12th Edition in the original ePub format. A converted PDF is also included. No access codes are included.
Submit a return? Then contact customer service. We will handle this carefully for you and come up with an appropriate solution within 2 days. Return costs are not reimbursed. However, the returns department will do everything it can to avoid costs for the customer.